I don't like peeling small potatoes, I like small potatoes cooked with their skin. Try this for a simple and quick way to serve potatoes with a difference.
- Wash and halve the potatoes and check for funny bits. Just cut them out.
- Cut some onions into sixths and cherry tomatoes in half.
- Bring the potatoes to the boil and drain as soon as they boil.
- Put a clean tea towel over the pan to absorb the steam.
- Put the potatoes in a small roasting pan. Mix in the onion.
- Mix in 2 tblsps. olive oil with a sprinkling of rosemary and a little rock salt.
- Put in oven for about 40 mins until cooked and browned - stir halfway through and add the tomatoes.