- Oven Roasted Vegetables with Maple Syrup2013-10-22 18:37:56
- 5 medium sized new potatoes
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 medium Onions
- 10-12 small Chantenay Carrots
- 2 tablesps. Olive Oil
- 2 tablesps. Maple Syrup
- Black Pepper
- Oven to 190°C. Chop all of the vegetables into chunky pieces.
- Cut the onions into wedges. Keep smaller carrots whole.
- Put all the veg onto a large baking tray and drizzle the olive oil over. Mix well.
- Add the Maple syrup and mix again. Sprinkle over black pepper.
- Cook for approx. 30 mins - check after 25 mins and every 5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through (or to your taste)
(Click on any photo to enlarge)