|Adapted from an internet recipe this is one of those 'naughty' late night snacks to enjoy with a glass of wine and a good film. Well ..... you have to let your hair down sometimes!|
- 8 ozs. extra lean minced beef
- 1 tablesp. homemade fajita seasoning mix - or a packet mix
- 8 ozs. chili flavoured tortilla chips
- 4 fl. ozs barbeque sauce of your choice
- 4 fl. ozs water
- Grated cheese
- Chopped tomatoes & chilis
- Dry fry the mince until completely cooked - drain any fat that appears.
- Add fajita seasoning and water and simmer until thickened.
- Add the barbeque sauce.
- Scatter the tortillas over the base of an ovenproof dish and arrange some around the edge.
- Put the mince into the centre and top with grated cheese and tomotoes/chilis, if you like.
- Pop in a hot oven for around 5 minutes just to melt the cheese.
(Click on any photo to enlarge)