We love fajitas in the Scullery. For a change we had them vegetarian - different from the usual chicken ones but equally as tasty and just as much fun.
- 1 tablesp. Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Courgette
- 2 teasps. Cumin Seeds
- 1 tablesp. Chipotle Paste
- 1 Lime (or lime juice)
- Oven to 200° C. Prepare the veg. Slice the onion, cut the peppers and courgettes into slices.
- Put all the veg. onto a lined baking tray and sprinkle over the oil, cumin & paste. Mix gently but well.
- Roast the veggies for around 25 mins or until charring at the edges.
- Sprinkle over some lime juice.
- Serve with extras - roll up and enjoy them with a beer on the patio.
- To Serve
- Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Grated Cheese
- Green Salad
(Click on any photo to enlarge)