- 220g porridge oats
- 125g butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 3 tbsps golden syrup
- 30 grams coconut
- 50 grams mixed raisins
- 1 tablesp. sunflower & pumpkin seed mix
- Heat the oven to 170°C.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup into a medium size saucepan and gently heat until melted.
- Mix in the oats.
- Tip into a lined baking dish 8" x 8" and press the mixture firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until just golden around the edges. Keep a close eye on it and don't let it overcook - it shouldn't be at all dark.
- Mark the flapjack into about 12 pieces while it's still warm and leave to go cold.
- Cut the flapjack again when completely cold.