Spicy Parsnip Soup
- 500g Parsnip chopped small
- 1 medium potato chopped small
- 1 medium onion chopped small
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Vegetable stock to 'fill' level
- Warm the water for the stock if using a cube.
- Add parsnips, potato, stock, smoked paprika, onion, garlic to the soup maker.
- Put the lid onto the jug and lock into place.
- Select smooth soup.
- Wait til it's finished!
- Serve with a sprinkling of crushed dried chili and black pepper and a chunk of homemade bead.