- Egg noodles - one nest per person
- Sesame oil
- Large handful of mushrooms (preferably Chestnut), sliced
- Red & yellow pepper
- Bean sprouts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup light soy
- 1 tablesp. hot chili sauce
- 1 teasp. jarred ginger
- 1 teasp. jarred chili
- 1/2 teasp. jarred garlic
- 1 tablesp. soft brown sugar
- Cook the noodles as per the packet.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat the oil and fry the mushrooms lightly.
- Add the peppers on top of the mushrooms.
- Add the beansprouts on the top and give all this a quick stir fry.
- Add the drained noodles to the top then add sauce, lower the heat and leave for a few minutes to start everything heating up.
- Turn up the heat a stir fry until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- *Vary the veg as you like and serve with prawn crackers*